Crowd Control system features the heaviest gate in the industry. It’s auto functions reduce milker involvement and expedite quick and comfortable parlor loading time. Not only is the holding pen reduced automatically when cows enter the milking facility, but it is also designed to naturally restrict cows from obstructing the smooth forward movement of the herd.
A Crowd Gate:
- Reduces labor costs by eliminating the need for a milker in the holding pen.
- Eliminates the stress on your cows due to the milkers yelling and pushing them along.
- Which eliminates adrenaline in the blood stream.
- Which greatly improves milk let-down, since there’s no adrenaline to neutralize the oxytocin on the way to the udder.
- Which reduces the need for extra udder preparation.
- Reduces stress for the milker.
- Significantly increases the amount of cows milked per hour.
- Which more importantly increases the amount of cows milked per man hour.